Tuesday 14 April 2015

Doing the Great Manchester run for Vasculitis

Why I was doing the run
I did the run, because I wanted to raise money for Vasculites UK which is an illness that I have been getting a lot recently and it is very itchy however I never scratch it as bad as I used to.
Training for the run
I put a lot of hard work into the training it was tricky and hard, but I did 2miles in 15mins 30second I ran out of energy in the last fue mins and my step dad James, Grandad and Nina did their run the day after which was 10k.
We did our run the day before them my sister Jade, Arron and Hannah(my coson's) did the run with me
Thank you to everyone who helped me raise the funds!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. The two lines should meet at the outer corner of each eye. Finally, apply two coats of mascara to your outer upper lashes.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete